Thursday, November 17

Imprints

My mind has been churning nothing. It's becoming a chaotic orange-coloured- messed up web. Even the spider has forgotten the path it once weaved. But, I want to be a part of this entanglement that looks like a design that I want to explore more? Why am I getting more attracted to this elusive delusion that's getting thicker and thicker as it pulls me to it's epicentre? So much such that, even when there comes a tiny speck of light, I take a step back not to enter the limelight for fear of being seen. The light becomes a strange phenomenon, endangering my living. The familiarity of darkness is more than natural.Its a habitat. An oasis. Survival of the fittest or the other way? I can do everything. And I can do nothing.

A butterfly flew by.As I see their wings, I am caught by the patterns. What freedom the wings would have enjoyed when it released itself from the cocoon. Will I ever experience such Xtreme Xstasy? Is it wrong to think about jumping from the top of the mountain to experience that one moment ? I want to. The birds will be within my proximity. I will hear their wings flap by. I will land on the clouds. Experience bliss. I will float on the hymns sung by the angels of deep blue sky.

God emphasises the colours of his palette on butterflies. I think he was doped when he created them. When they pass in front of the sun, you see their silhouettes. They look like little devils.

I am lsitening to Deep Blue Sea - Deep Forest

6 Comments:

Blogger archies world said...

hey anu..

of course i remember u.. will read ur blog..its very different...i knew u were good with arts..with writing too..u are su[per...cool..
take care

10:23 AM  
Blogger Incognito said...

hey arch, thanks for looking me up! am gonna blog-roll you, to keep a constant watch over you! :) tc

7:16 PM  
Blogger samrish said...

emmm..interesting...

9:29 PM  
Blogger Camphor said...

Hmm. You're fascinated with butterflies, but I can't blame you.

The only thing is that they are here one moment, gone the next, flitting through life without the least worry - and getting squashed for it... why?

5:14 PM  
Blogger Incognito said...

Camphor : Well, if you put it that way, we should actually learn from them. Maybe they got squashed, but they did what they want - flying carefree. We always think once, twice thrice before putting our foot down. Ya, we need to be careful, but sometimes we tend to become over-precautious.. that in the middle, we forget the pleasure of trying..

6:06 PM  
Blogger Camphor said...

What I don't understand is... why are they squashed for it? They do what we want to do.
Perhaps that is it. :)

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home