Thursday, November 10

Odi villayaadu paapa, Ok. Naan, nee ?

Finished school. College also katham. Try to live my life, try to fill it to the brim. Can't say I have done that. I've tried, yes. Not succeeded, yet.

Tu ne comprends pas ?
To quote, Matchbox 20 (busted) "Dont try to understand me"

Was parking my bike in my flat, when I saw two girls(actually children) playing shuttle. I paused and was just looking at them with such longings (they probably thought, we'd better give this akka a chance). They did just that. I played a round. Only then I realised how much I missed that. Last time I probably played, I'd have given myself wholly to the game, only this time, I was trying to not to jump too much, adjusting my salwar/dupatta several times, check at men when they walked about.

I want to run. As fast as my legs can carry. Without pausing. And want to feel the wind while I run. Then stop when I cannot take even one more step. I want to gasp for breath. Want to feel the way air rushes to my lungs.
Side effects : You sweat. Feel thirsty.
Solution : Drink Water
The feel : As if quenching your thirst with fresh water from himalayas

Have you seen the way Phoebe runs in F.R.I.E.N.D.S. ? Have you ever felt that way? I want to play again. Hide and Seek. Running and Catching. Treasure Hunt. Bamabaram. Or just look up the sky and go round and round standing in the same place (looks as if the world is going around you). Everybody claim that they live their life without regrets. I am not challenging them. But when you feel this way (or if ever you do), what will you do ?

I am sitting here in front of my comp. wishing I could just let myself free.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good post...by the way, I know you kandupudichified who wrote that post there...manushana anonymous irruka vida matingala?
En paer China Yenaku unnum nariya paer irruku....
or even better....
En Paer Erode Shivagiri...un paer enna?
I wanted to insert the audio clip of Ka ka from "parasakthi" but I got the file only later...thanks for the comment :)...

11:19 PM  
Blogger Incognito said...

china : nee onnu miss pannita. you should 've added ur comment.(cos in almost all sudhish's posts, u r one of the first few to comment!) and the usage of 'naina' part is very profound in ur posts! ;) So next time better luck to be anon. Thanks for dropping by.

ms. invisible : thanks for looking in! U wouldn't believe what happened today. I go for french classes and today we played a game, running around the class- it as if God answered and granted me my wish. Had super fun. Abt the Viggo Mortenson's lines, very inspirational. Next time I do feel like running or feel like touching the sky, I know whom to call on ! :)

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home