Monday, November 14

Lost

Searching through the darkness
for that lost thought
looking for the answer
and the fact that i fought

That i could never be
what i was before
All that came and went
led me to a close door

Afraid of being found
by the seeking daylight
confusion becomes a black dot
blocking my sight

Fear, was an odd word
as it was meant to be
now, crounching in the corner
all was new to me

What happened before
were fond memories now
and what lay in the future
looks like a one man show

no one seems to hear me
screaming on top of my voice
I was there all alone
shut out of noise

I tossed the coin
heads or tails
as i lay awaiting
hearing my own wails

Oh!Why did you leave me
to be tortured so
Would have i done the same thing
if i were you

Silence caught me
Stillness followed it
With the strength that you gave
i stood by your grave

Suddenly my voice dropped down
to a petty whisper
reaching new heights
with an unseen shiver

Wanted to return
back to innocence
back to bliss
back to ignorance

Knowledge hurts,
pains more.

6 Comments:

Blogger navin said...

good poem...kind of what I feel now after I moved HERE...just near suderman...:)..still haven't found what I am looking for...

10:31 PM  
Blogger samrish said...

Girlfriend!!!

I knw ur missing me...I knw ur lost...but i found u, rit.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Incognito said...

hey navin, took quite sometime for me to logback-in.
One doubt. ur page is navinmuthu...com /crypto...com? me very dumb.

amrish- you blog! never knew that. I am on my way, boyfriend! :)

10:13 AM  
Blogger navin said...

both are mine...me too vetti...just shifted there to remain semi-anon...dont want to pull my nainas name in a blog

2:34 PM  
Blogger M said...

AWESOME!!!!
just too awesome .. yaar too good
no one seems to hear me
screaming on top of my voice
I was there all alone
shut out of noise

Loved these lines .,.. btw loved thepoem :) itself .. nice one

3:30 PM  
Blogger Incognito said...

Meenu :) Thanks again.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home