Tuesday, November 22

You-know-what ?

Saw HP again ! Second Innings. Sathyam had cut down one shot-Top angle that trails when the rock band is performing and people are jumping, the camera then shows these four (Harry, Ron and Patil sisters) just sitting numb. I'm so glad I saw it the first day. Harry Potter title music is missing throughout the movie. When we saw it the first time, we did not notice and thought it would come with the title. It doesn't. If you notice, the bg when mad-eye drinks the poly-juice potion during ball room scene- very aptly placed. The boat turning to ship and underwater sets will never cease to amaze me. The fight with the mermen is technically brilliant, though the transfiguration by Krum was not that real. I somehow still feel the climax could have been more concentrated on. The Lord is rising. The excitement/ that prevoked when even the 1st ring-bearer in 'Lord Of the Rings' rises was missing here. But hey, :) I still love it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Krishna said...

luck you. I have been trying to catch it on theatre. But this weekend did not offer any time. :( let me hope the next one does.

4:22 AM  
Blogger Camphor said...

The climax did seem like just anothe rpart of the story - I really enjoyed the humour in this one. Snape especially. :D

1:04 PM  
Blogger Incognito said...

Sorry guys to have taken an eternity to reply back.

Dhanvanth : Did you see yet? You ought to

Camphor : I swear, Alan Rickman, trying to adjust his sleeves,was one of my favourites too :)

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home