Saturday, November 4

Absolut Peace

Time is speeding away. Its already november. And for the past two weeks have been one helluva a marathon from research research and more research at the workplace. And when that happens, you dont get time to think. Only act. Your mind is scheduled to various alarms and you start your work mechanically, meeting deadlines and submitting reports. . And when you love what you do, it is even better. I am findng myself a little better organised, which is actually surprising, considering that I was the sibling who used to mess up every room after my sis cleans it. I still remember the times, when my sis used to take hours to clean up her shelf, the room, the loft, the fan n what not, and after all that, I would be given the responsibility to clean up just my book shelf. I used to detest the very concept of cleaning. In my school days, if my sis asked me for a book/pen or anything, my answer would immediately point her to this incorrigible mess. Everytime, it would be necessary to shovel out odds and ends, to sometimes even get to the floor. And if I needed a dupatta or say something as small like a kerchief/belt it'd take a whole hour just to even recollect where it is and another whole hour to find it. And my sis, darling one, used to clean my stuff too to make it look neat. Tornado. Thats what I was. Cos the next day it'd return to same state whatsoever. I was always the messy one. Always.
It just happened suddenly one day. I just decided I did not want to live like that, and I changed. I've always felt that I have a very good instinct about everything. People. Clothes. Stuffs. It takes me few minutes to know when I spend time with them/it, whether I want to be with them/it.
I just finished my swim. Something that always soothes me. I feel content. I am content. And at peace. I had a hate list (people who really depressed me) before. Somehow, now, all that doesnt seem to matter at all. Today I am doing what I like. It might not be the same that I want to do tomorrow, and god I hope, that I get to do whatever I want tomorrow.
I am lucky, for what I have now. Aint I? I 've actually no complaints about life, right now. Wow, I just realised that! *sigh* Feels like a burden is been taken off. You know, like you rub off the fog that forms over the window shield while you're driving.
I dont think I've missed out on things in life. I had a good group of school friends, whom I catch up with every now and then. College life helped me in sorting out my career. Some things in life could have better, but I am glad that it happened the way it did. It helped me be.
I dont want to lose this moment. I want to remember it crystal clear. And I am posting this, so that I read it if I get mind-fucked in the future.

So you think that this is the last pint that is left in the Beer botte? Look around. There are new ones still unopened. And few more still brewing. There is nothing called the last shot! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger M said...

hmm nice post .. rightly said .. "There are new ones still unopened. And few more still brewing. There is nothing called the last shot! :)"

nicely worded too ..

Btw so am i .. a messy girl .. never neat .. God knows when i ll change .. :)

12:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

puthiya thathuvam pathayirathi naapathu :D

2:31 AM  
Blogger Incognito said...

Meenu : Good to know than I am not alone in this world of chaos. :) Thanks for dropping in.

Praveen : Yes yes! Where there is thanni, there is thathuvam. :D

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditty day, a construction company turned up to start edifice a forebears on the scarce in lot.

The [url=http://poa7.000space.com/suh.html]182827[/url] 887841 [url=http://poa7.000space.com/tda.html]328412[/url] [url=http://kamachu.000space.com/nmd.html]205715[/url] [url=http://mios.my-board.org/osd.html]556500[/url] inconsequential lone's nearest's 5-year-old daughter in actuality took an rally in all the

arrivisme growing on next door and done in much of each beacon of patch observing the workers.

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home