Friday, September 8

Damn

I just dont understand why some people cant accept others just the way they are. I mean, what the hell is your f***ing problem. Cant others hold on to opinions of their own? However lousy it is, its still mine. My way of thinking might be way different from your oh-i-am-so-sane one, my judgements might be wrong, but its still f***ing mine.
And there are this other lousy bunch that goes. 'Oh I told you so.' Oh thankyou people. Cos that really makes me feel good. I bow to you Lord Labakdases who really think that my business needs your attention and care. I also appreciate for the fact that apart from minding my business, you really also take time to stick your hairy nose and point out and advice when not asked. Bravo! *clap* *clap*
No seriously, are you really bothered? Isnt it that you are so damn tempted to make the other feel smaller than Tom Thumb? What sadistic pleasure you get out of depriving.
Whats with people when I say I am not interested in relationships. Really. Dont you get it or you havent done anything to take care of your brain hemmorhage or you dont comprehend basic English. Do take up Vendhan tutorials and spare the others atleast. Single women do not mean desperate women. Even if I want to be in one, you are definitely not 'it'.
Even when I am trying to heal myself of certain prejudices, you all twist my hand forcefully and push me back to the square one.
Love is not a frigging game to fool around. If you cant respect it, dont spoil it for others.
Why why. Never have I meant to harm anyone. Why should I get hurt? Try to be occupied with something or other and idle mind is really a devils workshop. I make my schedules full only to feel more empty than ever. What is wanted out of me. Take it and leave me a-l-o-n-e. I do not care whether you live but just let live.
Damn. Damn. Damn.