Friday, June 16

What me wierd?

"You must post a blog with six weird facts or habits about yourself.
At the bottom, name the six people you will tag next.
Leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged and to read your blog"
And I have been tagged by illusion. Now mind you, I am just an ordinary gal here, who does normal things everyday. So there is nothing extraordinary when I say..

When I wake up everyday morning, I prefer silence. That means No TV. No blaring music. No unwanted talking. Till I finish my first tea and my daily newspaper reads. Cos this is the time I schedule my day. I hate it when this silence gets disrupted and when it does, I am pretty much upset/restless the rest of the day.

I am not very particular about washing my face, but my nose has to be very clean. Infact, if its shiny, I am happy.

I dream everyday, wake up to remember each one of them. Sometimes I do get up in the night and sleep back, only to notice that the dream continues on its journey. Sort of a megaserial.

Its not that I hate spending time with friends, but I am perfectly happy alone. Doing what I do! Pampering me :) And sometimes I can just sit still and do nothing for hours.

Most of my dreams, are pretty realistic. If I did not finish a conversation/chat with someone, I'd probably have finished it in the dream, and wake up wondering whether I talked to them or not. It was funny when it first happened, but not anymore. Cos, I had already finished this tag yesterday, but did not see it in the blog, when I woke up today morning.
Which is also why I dont see horror flicks. I know I will see them again.

I do karoke all the time. And dance my dance when I am alone. I do bharathanatyam, combine it with rock, jazz and salsa. I have learnt none. So you can imagine the amount of entertainment I provide my neighbours. Hmm..Maybe I could fine them.. A thought.
And I always sing when I ride my bike.


I hate to wear too many stuffs when I go to sleep. So the minimalistics it is. And I find it wierd when people go to sleep with their earrings on. Doesn't it prick?

My turn-on's in a guy- Muscles? Nah. Height? Nah? Brains.. well that comes later.
The first thing to attract moi, is clean feat. Especially toe-nails, to the very last little one. Cleaner the better! Yumm! So if you got clean nails, well, you got me! And sometimes, it gets difficult to see them when they wear shoes n all, those times, well I wait for the brains to speak.

Now, I'd find it awkward if somebody doesnt agree with me on these lines. What me wierd? Nah.

And I tag the other purrfectly normal people,
Pristy (Babe! Me waitings to see what you got up ur sleeve)
Suderman (Neighbourhood hero, I'm sure you've got lots to share!)
1Dollarsaint (He He! Gotcha)
Vibha (Wake uuup!)
Camphor (If you've not already done it..)
Monk (Now, this is work for your other blog)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two of your wierdness has dreaming involved in it... interesting.

8:08 AM  
Blogger Preethi Rao said...

ass....y did u tag me?? when u know perfectly well that am not wierd :O)

5:19 PM  
Blogger Incognito said...

Sagaro : Hmm..

Pristy : Do it. Do it. Do it.
Ok Thats Sidey :P

5:39 PM  
Blogger the Monk said...

hey. sorry abt the delay, but i've been extremely busy for the lastt wo weekss with my internship and stuff. will do your tag ASAP.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Incognito said...

the monk : Thats ok.

Waiting.. :)

8:41 AM  
Blogger Suderman said...

i promise to do it soon...
little busy with our movie... but im sure my next post will be on this...
nice tag!
:)

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home