Monday, June 19

Undone

And I found you, in my mirror
you had left your shadow here
right behind, in me

The traces of the corners of your smile
the touch, the kiss, all this while
just sum up your existance in me.

You are still very alive within
no more can I pretend
I confess
I am not me without you.

And the day turned dark
the sun sighed once but last
leaving me to face
a bleak empty sky

My soul screamed for
a thin streak of hope,
for your hand to caress mine
but all was left here
were the beach, the waves
and a lost footprint on the sand.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*cheers*

7:12 AM  
Blogger another illusion said...

ymdqnbvery poignant...

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

c'est tres tres bien ..... !
:)

8:40 PM  
Blogger Incognito said...

Gapp : *cheers*?

Mttpublishing : Thankyou. Feel more previliged because you are writer!

Illusion : :)

San : Merci, mon ami.

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@incognito:
Cheers as in great poem... cheering.
Cheers as in keep up the good work
Cheers as in toast for a good poem
Cheers as in one for the poem at ascendas....

I bet you get the picture... You can treat me at Ascendas, for this elaborate praise...

-GAPP

9:37 PM  
Blogger Camphor said...

Poignant.

To bad someone already said that.

ps. get rid of the word verification, please, can't comment on word-verification blogs from college, the pic does not display, and no sound.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Incognito said...

Sagaro : Such praises! Tankoo :)

Camphor : :) Tankoo

Will take that off.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home