Friday, October 6

Returning back

There are times that you are satisfied by simple things. Like finding ice cubes in the fridge after a hot day or a hug or a stupid offline message or sometimes a forgotten five ruppee note aged inside an old novel or sometimes even when winamp, when in shuffle mode, plays your favourite song. I could use a couple of them right now.
Have been loafing around too much for the past week. Somehow, feel extremely kiddish. I want to confess my sins :) to somebody, and have a heart to heart to chat and just feel light and do craziest stuffs ever. And then change. I am quite versatile. Thats what my friends say. But sometimes that backfires so hard, before I can even gather my sense, and leaves me to think, why the hell am I doing whatever I am doing. I've started noticing that I go off in a trance. Sometimes I am not even apart of a conversation mentally. I have to wake up. I need to. I feel that I am too gullible, that I need to gather my reigns and start anew.

Do you remember when you wore an umbrella skirt, you stood on the ground, and looked at the sky and went round and round and round and round, you felt dizzy but still you went on, beacuse you wanted to see your skirt fly and one point you wished you could also take off. I feel like that now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Deepa Iyer said...

You posted a comment on my blog. Wondering who this is.. Do i know you?

11:51 AM  
Blogger Incognito said...

Deepa : Nope. You dont. I googled 'golusu' n landed up on ur blog :)

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home