Sunday, March 5

Happy Birthday S

I used to talk, talk and talk, you used to just be there, silent, listening to my ramblings, stories, complaints and what not! :) I still remember the day at Trade centre, when you came juggling with that Scooty of yours, all the way from Annanagar! The first time I rode your Scooty and then your Yamaha.. What delightful rides. Remember the 'Morementhol' episode :D. And the amount of money we contributed to BSNL! And when we found our liking for the same song. That was one of the best moments ever.
Then you left for Dubai. And I thought, this is it. We'll probably lose touch and never have that connection ever. And I'm glad it turned otherwise, with less calls, more messenger chats and most of all, lots of missed calls :)

I've wondered so many times about,'What if's' in life. And one such was, what if I had not seen you at Saarang, if I had not spoken to you at Image. I would be the same right now, but with an absence of surity that you've given me.


Happy Birthday S, I hope you get the best of everything in life, just like you got Farha as your fiancee and me as a friend *clap* *clap* ;)


To my very best guy, I dedicate "Heaven"
'Oh! Thinkin' about all our younger years
There was only you and me
We were young and wild and free..'

5 Comments:

Blogger another illusion said...

S sure is lucky to have u! ;)

11:51 PM  
Blogger Quirkilicious said...

Happy Birthday "S" - and lucky you :) *sigh*

9:16 AM  
Blogger Incognito said...

Illusion : And vice versa :)

Aditi : *sigh* I know

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heylo anu :)

5:10 PM  
Blogger Incognito said...

anon : ?

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home