Friday, May 11

Theory of Relativity

When mom goes out of station, I find myself adding a little more butter on my bread, more ghee in my food, more cheese on my pasta, buy more chocolates and search for creamy biscuits, get flowers and fill the house, get cornetto icecreams and stuff it in fridge, add more sugar in my tea, wear her overall, and light agarbhathis in the morning.

If this the combination I try replacing you, in your absence mom, well, it sure fattens me up! :)

Love you amma, Happy mothers day.

8 Comments:

Blogger Harish said...

And still ur mom wld be sweet enough to say "Honey...U lost weight in my absence" :-)

11:11 AM  
Blogger Chinmayi Sripada /Chinmayee said...

Hi doll
Just read your blog.. its an amazing read :D

9:10 PM  
Blogger T.U.Dinesh said...

mom is out of station ?
it calls for a beer fest :)

8:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

enjoy life!!

8:45 AM  
Blogger Camphor said...

:) Nice way of putting it. Minus mom I think I am more eccentric, more irregular, and more unhealthy. Therefore, she shouldn't go out of station. Simpol. :P

... from elsewhere ... I love the bitter sweet symphony! Thank you for reminding me. I'm in that mood now...

11:58 PM  
Blogger Incognito said...

Dinesu - :D! She's back ma!

Camphor - Hmm. I wouldn't exactly say that.. that she shouldn't go outta station. Mischieves cannot be managed then! :P

Super! Its one of my favourite song.
Perfect for every mood. :)

10:51 AM  
Blogger Incognito said...

Harish - Imposseeeeble! I'm a racous when it comes to eating! Cant stop this thing ..

Chinmayi - Yes, I know. Lucky you! :P!
Tankoooos..

11:19 AM  
Blogger the Monk said...

Damn, but I completely forgot about Mother's Day...well, I've been in a hostel, so I think I can testify as to thoroughly mom's can pamper...

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home