Tuesday, January 9

Clearing up the cobwebs

Another flap in the diary, another sand trickles down the hour glass and we move on. Its only obvious that I look back on what happened in these last 350 odd days. I see myself moved on to a different demented level. To a wider stage, exposed to an insane full forced-bright spot light hitting me on my face. Pity, it only makes me blink and creates more shadows.

I love labelling. And pasting and reinventing and messing then again organising. You know what happens when the same is applied to people? Me. The intriguing part is the 'state of being'. A case of Salsa. Balancing at both ends while I do my swivels. The faster I do, I lose my balance and fall on my partner. Only, here I need to support and strive myself. And when I do, yet again there is the mirror, that noone can avoid.

I learnt,

that kidding oneself into believing is one of the worst things that you can do to yourself. The whole process of turning into a hypocrite.

to never walk into Saravana Selvarathnam Stores unchaperoned. The whole place is like Vanarapetta kuppam with rows of clothing strewn about, desperately needing fluorescent coloured policemen to guide strolling crawling kids away from their mothers, who amuse themselves with sneha's silk sarees.

that being chauffered in Mercedes Benz back home at 1'O Clock is one of the most ecstatic feeling ever.

to trust my instinct more than ever especially while judging people.

that I get attracted to people when they are boisterous about life.

to gain strength in the things I lose.

to accept people as they are (a very tough one). Neither can I change them if I wanted to, as change comes from within, nor can I blame them for being so. They wouldn't be themselves, which loses identity. They are special as they are.

that I still cant stand injustice.

that listening to koothu songs in the same Mercedes, well is a different experience ;)

that how much ever I try and plan, I love the unpredictability better.

that nothing is worth being extremely tensed about. Everything has a lighter angle to it, that can cheer up any situation.

being a fool is way better than a joker.

to feel guilt and take responsibility.

that I treasure my friends. (Love u, P)

that I am the one who make myself depressed and happy.

falling in love with someone, brings happiness just with that knowledge. You dont even need to know or be with that person. An omnipresence of the mind caves you in.

that I really push myself too much at work and if anybody else butts in, I'm lost. And that I criticise myself too much too to the end of hurting my own confidence and pride.

working on New Years Eve brings people closer.

that after four drinks I cant walk steady. And that I am in top form the very next day in the a.m.

that this year is definitely going to be my year of travel.

and I feel loved. Nothing can top this.

Wishing all you guys, a very Happy New Year.
And a belated happy birthday P, (sorry d, that I dint make the call)

Aasai nooruvagai vazhvil nooru suvai, vaa!

10 Comments:

Blogger T.U.Dinesh said...

listening to koothu songs in the same Mercedes, well is a different experience ..........

try it with the merc's window open and speakers shouting ... people will wonder if u ve gone insane

and yes i actually saw it once while waitng in a signal, a merc pulled beside me, there was only this driver inside and was listening loudly to one crappy vijay song from sivakasi ... a 25 lac car playing a stupid deva's number ...
e k s i *



* enna kodumai saravanan idhu

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man...dat was long 4 me 2...
seri seri...rombo pannitey...
i love d saravana stores warning...lolz

will remember wen i go there again...we must drink 2 dat.....hear hear...sorry cheer cheer....

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dinesh - Are you implying that listenin to Dappankooths with windows in merc is not cool!
Eet ees super cool! U forgot whom ur talking to. The gal who danced for thoodhuvaruma n dhool in SRM bus :P

Man, that is living life. Blasting through mountroad with 'Variya' in Benz :)

Oru rooba - Ofcourse, as thalaivar says,
"Our vazhi, thanni vazhi" :)

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*with windows open

11:43 AM  
Blogger T.U.Dinesh said...

ennamo po !!!

ennakku eppavum be a roman when u are in rome policy dhan ....

if you speak about living life, thats nice once in a while, but thats not a way to go ....

8:20 PM  
Blogger T.U.Dinesh said...

merc doesnt give you that peppy kind of life .... its jus sophisticated, namba swift ah modify panni, stickering panni, variya pattu potta supeeeeeeeeeeeeera irukkum

8:23 PM  
Blogger Incognito said...

Oh c'mon da, in namma ooru, people who cna afford mercs n skodas are from eitehr madurai, coimbatore n places like that.
And even so, who put down rule saying this is what we should listen to while driving this car.
Do we listen to only Bryan adams in Maruthi 800?
I think as long as the person enjoys anything goes.

9:01 PM  
Blogger T.U.Dinesh said...

as long as a person enjoys anything goes .... accepted ...

but u know for that soft and comfy seatin posture in a merc, the ambience the car provides, variya is definetely not the song, that might be fun once in a while but not everyday

but who cares about all this, if i had a merc i ll be listening to whichever song that pleases me but merc definetely deserves better music

10:02 PM  
Blogger achaggi said...

Ha! poured in a sense of relevation to me... Well, here's the saint who has given an explanation to the art of living in simpleton terms... An amazing post and a must read for all! goes with this line clearly, "Life mein no tension" Good going da! ;)

10:37 AM  
Blogger Incognito said...

Achaggi, good to know.
I preach n I learn more.. ;)

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home