Friday, February 22

Baby's day out!

I am in Manipal hospital on the 11th floor in a suite with my absolutely beautiful niece all bundled up in soft blue quilt blissfully sleeping and her mother beside her. Yesterday after causing quite a frenzy my sister delivered this bundle of joy at 22:07 hrs. There were few complications during labour and my mom and myself and chechi were standing and praying hard in the outside corridors. We broke into tears when my brother-in-law rushed out of the delivery room bursting with the happy news. 'Its a gal', and he literally choked on his own words.. and then the nurses got the baby outside. The baby was so pink and so ga-ga-goo-goo. I've no idea what exactly it means.. but thats the word that comes to my mind. Our langugage has taken quite a turn. We've all resorted to baby talk, and all sorts of cooing noises and funny all of us can exactly understand what the other person means.. should do it more often I feel, very meditative.

There is going to be a series of this post as and when I can find time to write in. Quite delighted to be an aunt, I say!

Oh! she just had her first poop!

7 Comments:

Blogger -Poison- said...

congrats!

i cried out aloud, on February 22nd. my first rebel outcry. the doctor said, “it’s a girl”. i looked around. lost. fast forward. present. still lost but in a state of a very organised chaos.

:) maybe one day, history will repeat itself!

10:00 PM  
Blogger Incognito said...

:) he he. I sure hope not!

Thanks!

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything remains a history when we think about the past....Ha ha..Congrats anuuu!!!! for the new relation u hold now.....

9:05 AM  
Blogger Incognito said...

Thanks swthrt!

You're pretty scandalous to my blog I say!:)

Thanks a lot for the top-up gal!

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats..!
waiting for the series ... later on, it will make an amazing read for your niece too.

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! as -posion said history sure repeats itself.
donno y reading this blog felt so hollywood/bollywood/tollywood/mollywood/lollywood esque... guess some emotions can never be expressed differently:-)

3:29 PM  
Blogger Incognito said...

Inviseeeeble! :)
Thankyou!

Gumnaam, I agree.. especially our family is one super dramatic soap opera :D!

Thanks!

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home