Saturday, December 31

This and that

Day before : My friend is in her due-stage(pregnancy). I guess it would be a new year baby. She was ironing those small teeny-weeny clothes and blankets. The size of those clothes just grabs at your heart. And more so, the owner, when it does wear :) We were chatting and discussing names for the baby (Suggestions are welcome). We dont know yet, whether it is a boy/girl. While we were at it, suddenly, the baby kicked and she told me keep my palm over her stomach to feel it. I think, it is one of the most beautiful thing to feel another life inside one's own. Waiting now to see her/him..

Yesterday : My another Friend P called me to work with her in Chennai Open. At the players service desk. So yesterday was an interesting day - to meet players from all over the world. Mostly, it was the coaches who were selecting the schedule/partner for their wards practise sessions.

Today : We are having qualifying round matches for the finals. Have never done anything like this before. Nor have I encountered match at this close proximity.

Tonight : A year gone by. So fast. Leaving with us good memories to cherish, new beliefs formed, and most of all more lessons learnt. Too many things cross my mind but words are minimal. But want to just say thanks to everyone I've met.

Anyways, Have a wonderful new year people. 2006 calling.

6 Comments:

Blogger the Monk said...

have a great new year...

2:02 PM  
Blogger -Poison- said...

have a great year Incognito...
have fun at the chennai open..

9:31 AM  
Blogger Camphor said...

happy new year.
peace and prosperity be yours. :)

7:05 PM  
Blogger Incognito said...

Traveler : Schuttler was good yesterday, with Waske and so was Jiri Vanek with Norman. Let's see. But one doubles which looked out of the box was Pat Cash with Rastogi.

Traveler, The monk, Poison, Camphor, Invisible : Sorry guys, It took so long. Happy New Year. Life at Chennai Open ( Yes, I say life, cos It is only at odd hours do I get to come home), is very interesting. Wanted to post a blog on players whom I watched..will soon do. Till then, :)

11:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

baby-ku enna paer decide panneenga? :)

happy new yr! :)

1:37 PM  
Blogger Incognito said...

praveen : His name is Sidharth :)

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home