Monday, December 26

December trickles out

Monday morning and no french class. Difficult to digest.

Anyways, I've come to the crossroads of my life, where every decision taken now will have a definite influence in the after-life. But time never stops. And a year about to end. And I want to have a definite path carved out when I begin my new year. A dream to be post-poned, but nevertheless, will be achieved one day. So I dont regret today for the sake of missing joys of the present. I have set out my first goal which I am starting to work for, with time limit of 3 years. A trip to Egypt. My dream, my passion. Hopefully I would be climbing the pyramids by 2008/9. With that planned, I am ready to start my journey with more than just a mere smile. More than just a thought. More than being just myself. The skies look clearer now :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Incognito said...

traveler : Je sais que dans trois annee, il y a beacoup de possibilites pour oublier chaque reve. Et aussi, qulequefois, nos reves changent apres chaque situation. Mais, cette reve (reve d'egypt) est tres vieux et passionate. Alors, j'espere..
Merci monsieur. :)

invisibile : Yes, somehow I know that I am gonna replace what I lost. One day.. and for that, I will live. Thanks.

8:58 PM  
Blogger the Monk said...

Ah, dreams...pity they don't turn into reality, isn't it? Let's hope you realize your dream...

1:22 PM  
Blogger Incognito said...

The monk : I'm hoping they will. Thanks

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home